Information For Authors
- When submitting a manuscript, make sure your account (as author) is actively registered on the journal site. If it is not active, please register online independently to the journal site. If you find difficulties, please contact the secretariat.
- Manuscript must be in accordance with the scope and the author guidelines of Jurnal Etika Kedokteran Indonesia.
- Manuscript must be submitted by the main author (as correspondence). If the manuscript is written by more than one person, the main author must add data of the other author fully. Bibliographies are systematically arranged and separated by an "enter".
- To ensure the grammar and sentence of the English manuscript, author should check it by Grammarly.
- If needed, author can request the Manuscript Received Letter and/or the Publication Issuance Letter for educational purposes.